Laundromats are a staple in Australian society, with consistent demand which makes it recession resistant.
- A relatively low risk investment
- Self-manageable with low working hours and little or no employees required
- Increasing public demand as space restrictions impact laundry inclusions in housing developments, and rising energy and water bills impact individual households
- Multi-store ownership options for increased revenue stream
- Minimal equipment inventory
- Automated cash business – no accounts receivable